Aadhaar Mobile Number Imporatance
Now, India is adopting Aadhaar very fast and practically, whole India is running behind Aadhaar. But in many (maximum) cases, mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar. In states likes Rajasthan, mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar in maximum cases of even literate citizens. Average Citizen does not understand Aadhaar Mobile Number Imporatance.
More serious and important issue is this that even maximum literate citizens of India are also unaware about the mutual relationship between Aadhaar and Mobile Number (Aadhaar Mobile Number). In such circumstances, there will be problem to such citizens. Therefore, we have decided to disclose the problems relating to Aadhaar without Mobile Number. Before reading our comments here under regarding Aadhaar Mobile Number importance, please see / check your Aadhaar Card also –
- Whether Mobile No. is printed on Aadhaar Card ?– No. Mobile Number is not printed on Aadhaar Card. One can’t know which is registered Mobile No. for Aaadhaar and whether moblile number is registered or not ?
- On which document of Aadhaar Holder Mobile No. is printed ? – Whenever, any citizens applies and gets aadhaar card, he/she gets a complete card sheet containing a letter as upper part of that sheet. We can understand that lower part is Aadhaar Card and upper part is letter. In this upper part (letter), just below the Address, Mobile Number of Aadhaar Card Holder is printed if the Mobile No. is registered. Generaly, upper part is scrapped as waste paper. It is not correct. All Aadhaar Holders should preserve this upper part (Letter) also.
- How to know Registered Mobile No. if Upper Part of Aadhaar Letter is missing ?– In such circumstances, you will have to do some experiments as mentioned here below for knowing your registered mobile number –
- Download E-Aadhaar by Aadhaar Enrolment No.– First of all, if you have Aadhaar Enrolment Number with you, then try to download E-Aaadhaar through onlineaadhaar.com (Uidai Services) or official website of UIDAI. If you succeed in downloading E-aadhaar, you will be able to see your registered mobile Number on this E-aadhaar provided your Mobile No. is registered OR
- Try to Download E-Aadhaar by Aadhaar No.– if you don’t have Aadhaar Enrolment Number with you, then try to download E-Aaadhaar by Aadhaar No. through onlineaadhaar.com (Uidai Services) or official website of UIDAI. In doing so, an OTP will be sent you. If you receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile No., that will be your registered Moblie No. OR
- Try to make online correction / updation in Aadhaar– Try to make correction / updation online through onlineaadhaar.com (Uidai Services) or official website of UIDAI. In doing so, an OTP will be sent you. If you receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile No., that will be your registered Moblie No.
4. Mobile No. is not registered – If you are sure that your mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar, then there is no other option except to go official Aadhaar Center for registering your Mobile No. However, you can also get updated / corrected other items in your aadhaar while registering Mobile No.
5. Whether Mobile No. can be registered offline– There is no such arrangement / facility. Earlier, there was offline facility which has been discontinued by the UIdai.
6. Benefits of Registered Mobile No. in Aadhaar– If your mobile number is registered in Aadhaar, you will be able to download E-aadhaar, to make any correction online in aadhaar and update your aadhaar online. In such circumstances, you need not to go Aadhaar Center.
7. Demerits if Mobile No. is not registered– If your mobile number is not registered in Aadhaar, you will not be able to download E-aadhaar, to make any correction online in aadhaar and update your aadhaar online. In such circumstances, you will have to go Aadhaar Center again and again.
Advise : Therefore, we suggest all the readers to check their mobile numbers and to get their Mobile Numbers registered . Please don’t be careless in this matter.
Request : We request Government Of India to allow / provide at least offline facility for registering mobile number.