It is very easy to change address in Aadhar Card Online.
You can make online changes in Aadhar Data such as Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID. (Note: You can change Date of Birth only once in your life time, so please be very careful while making changes in Date of Birth.)
You just need 3 things for online aadhar card address update:
1. Your Aadhar Card Number
2. Registered Mobile Number (Your registered mobile number must be operative / working)
3. Self attested colored scanned of supporting document eligible as Proof of Address. Click here for list of documents accepted as Proof of Address.
• You must have a registered mobile number in Aadhar. Your enrollment receipt / acknowledgement receipt or the upper portion of your Aadhar Card Letter contains your registered mobile number. See below images for exact place where mobile number appears. Address in Aadhar Card cannot be changed online where you do not have a registered mobile number or the registered mobile number is no more active / operative.
• Colored scanned and self attested Proof of Address. Only colored scanned documents are accepted as Proof of Address. So even if the original document is black and white, self attest the document with blue inked pen and then get it colored scanned.
• Format of the Proof of Address acceptable are Word, PDF, JPG, PNG or GIF. Make sure that the size of the document is no more than 2 MB.
Change Address in Aadhar Card Online in following easy steps:
- Fill up a simple form with details like your Name, Aadhaar Number, Address and Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter data / details that you need to change in Aadhar Card
- Upload supporting document/s
- Proceed to make payment. You have the option to get more than 1 copies of your corrected Aadhaar Card.