Register Mobile No for Aadhaar
When to Register Mobile No for Aadhaar : A Mobile Number can be registered at following timings :-
- At the time of applying for Aadhaar Card with Aadhaar Center ( आधार के लिए पहली बार आवेदन करते समय ) .
- Later on by applying offline through Aadhaar Center (आधार सेण्टर के माध्यम से बाद में लिखित में आवेदन करके ).
How to Register Mobile No for Aadhaar : A Mobile Number can be registered in two ways :-
- By filling Mobile No. in the application form to be submitted with Aadhaar Center.( आधार के लिए पहली बार आवेदन करते समय आवेदन पत्र में भरकर ) .
- Later on by sending an application in prescribed form to Aadhaar Authorities at any one address given in that application form . ( बाद में लिखित में आवेदन पत्र भरकर आधार अथॉरिटीज को भेजना होता है. भेजने का पता उस आवेदन पत्र पर उपलब्ध है ).
Form to Register Mobile No for Aadhaar after allotment of Aadhaar No. : After applying for Aadhaar card with any Aadhaar Center, applicant is allotted unique Aadhaar Number. Aadhaar card and Aadhaar letter (one document in two part ) is sent to applicant. In that letter A Mobile Number is printed if filled by the applicant. If in that letter, Mobile No. is not printed or applicant has not filled the mobil No. in his application, such Aadhaar Holder may apply offline for addition of Mobil No. Application Form can be downloaded online by clicking here.
Procedure to Register Mobile No for Aadhaar after allotment of Aadhaar No. :
- Download the Application Form can be downloaded online by clicking here .
- Fill the complete form.
- Put your signature.
- If you want correction in other data, please attach self attested colored copies of respective ID Proofs.
- Prepare the envelope by writing any one address given in the appl;ication form i.e.UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India OR UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
- Dispatch the application by Registered or Speed Post only.
- Correction / updation will be made tentatively within 10 days from receipt of your application.
- Telephonic verification will also be made and therefore be ready for phone calls.
- New Aadhaar Card will be dispatched after the correction / updation.
- In case of non-receipt of Aadhaar Card within 3 months, you can apply for E-aadhaar.
- Applicant also also apply online for E-aadhaar by clicking here on etdsdsc.com.
But know Govt. has withdrew this form and facility.