GET AADHAR CARD
Aadhar is a 12 digit Unique Identification Number (UID) issued to Indian individuals by UIDAI on behalf of Government of India.
In the process to obtain Aadhar Card an Individual need to submit Proof of Residence, Proof of Address and Date of Birth Proof.
Also Biometric Information of the Individual such as face, iris (eye retina) and finger prints scans are gathered.
Aadhar Card is a very important document as Aadhar Number is further linked to your Bank Account, PAN Card, LPG Consumer ID, Scholarships, Job Card, Pension ID, etc.
The efforts of the Government to give a Unique Identity Number (UID) to all the Indians are appreciative. Moreover as the Government is transforming India to Digital India, Aadhar Card is made available online. The online version of Aadhar Card is called E Aadhar and it is as good and valid is original Aadhar.
You can take benefit of following Online Services in relation to Aadhar:
- Download E Aadhar using Enrollment Number (EID)
- Download E Aadhar using Aadhar Number (UID
- Update / Correct Aadhar Data Online
- Update / Correct Aadhar Data by Post
- Check Aadhar Card Status
- Get Aadhar Number or Enrollment Number
- Verify Aadhar Number, Registered Mobile Number, Registered Email ID
- Locate Enrollment Center
- Check Aadhar and Bank Account Linking Status
- Lodge a Complain
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)